Pixie (Dachshund Mix?)

Pixie is 5 1/2 months old. We are unsure of her breed but think part Dachshund? We got her from a lady walking in Walmart looking for puppy food. She saw our 2 year old and told us of the puppy she wanted to get rid of because she didn't have time for her. She thought Dakota would make her a wonderful owner

She likes to hide everything! She takes shoes, toys, socks, anything she can find and hides in the yard. She also loves chasing Dakota on his battery powered four wheeler. Dakota has made her a wonderful 2 legged friend. You can tell she loves him!

By Lisa from Waynesville, NC

Pixie And Dakota

Your puppy is adorable. Two cute faces..............how sweet.

Pixie is a doll! She definitely looks part dachshund. She and Dakota were both very fortunate in finding each other. I hope they have many wonderful years playing together and building memories that Dakota will treasure for the rest of his life. Thanks for sharing Dakota and Pixie with us and God bless you.

Pixie is so adorable-she does look like she could have Dachshund in her. She looks like my little puppy - the one that looks like a Reece's piece - chocolate & peanut butter! My puppy is Chihuahua & Jack Russell mix. She's 4 1/2 mos in this pic. Give Pixie lots of love, hugs & kisses. My puppy can't get enough of them.

Adorable !

Pixi looks like a dachshund- chihuahua mix to me.

They are both little cuties!

funny that. my dog looks very similar to yours and her name is pixie too! amazing! ive had her for 6yrs and she is my baby. i love her to bits.

Oh adorable such little cuties! Dakota is so cute

and he looks so happy and proud of little Pixie.

Photos Pets DogsJune 16, 2008
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos