Removing Urine Smell From Car

An elderly relative had a accident in my car and got urine all over the seat. My car smells horrible; what can I do?

By Deborah from St. Louis, MO

Get XO; it is available from; from Don Aslett I believe it is spelled; he is the leading janitorial service in the nation, perhaps the world. This is used in hospitals and nursing homes, it will do the trick for you! also works on all odors, including cats/dogs/etc.

Try Zero, but it can only be ordered on-line. Also you can use a carpet cleaner and the detergent that they use for pet urine. Please keep in mind that the person if he or she is still there mentally is probably very, very embarrassed about the whole accident. You may want to suggest adult Pull-ups for extra protection just in case you have to take him or her some where again.

Wet a towel with cold water, let area soak for a few hours. Then spray with with hydrogen peroxide, let dry. If needed repeat process. it works every time for me.

Consumer Advice Cars Cleaning InteriorSeptember 6, 2010
A kitten sitting on a wood floor.
Cleaning Cat Urine Smell on Hardwood Floors
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
big cat in a car
Removing Cat Urine Smell From Car Interior
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout