Keeping Track Of Mail-In Refunds

Here's a good way to keep track of mail-in refunds. Keep a notebook with a list of all your refunds. Use a simple column system with the following headings: Name, Refund Address and Phone Number, Date Submitted, Refund Offer, and Date Received. You can check each refund off as it arrives. If you don't receive your refund after 4 months, send the company an email or call their toll-free number.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Great idea! I have to have things jotted down or I'll will promptly forget what I sent. It's not age, mind you... I've always been scatterbrained.

I created a folder in my yahoo mail. When things get taken care of I just delete it.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersAugust 27, 2007
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Keeping Track of Events in a Calendar
Keeping Track of Events
🎉
🎄