Use Lattice To Hide Painting Line

Ever messed with a painting job, especially a noticeable one? Well, I am not a painter. In my front lobby, I painted a lovely deep grey blue. When I came around one of the corners, I realized that living room wall was much too hard to paint, because of high ceilings. So this is what I did:

One half of the wall is dark grey and the other half is eggshell, so I bought a piece of lattice from the hardware store, the kind you use outside against your home or back porch. I painted it white, measured the width I wanted and secured to the wall with the appropriate long nails. I positioned the lattice to cover the centre of the two colours of paint and also decorated the lattice with dried flowers and pieces of dried leaves. I then placed one of my famous dried flowered hats onto the lattice.

It looks wonderful, creative also. This gives a look so far from the every ordinary look of front lobbies or entrances to your home. I know you're going to love it. Good luck

By Janet from Toronto

Hi I 'am (aziriel adelphia net) and I would love to see a picture if you could post one. The reason being I was thinking of making a small fence using as wooden fence or lattice of course cut smaller for underneath my bar with flower's showing through and above as my bar goes around from the breakfast nook to the living room and is open and I would love to see how your's turned out. It would be a big help. Thank you

Hi,

I'd also like to see a photo please - it sounds great!

Cathy in Townsville.

Home and Garden Home Improvement PaintingApril 16, 2007
Drying Clothes Inside
Line Drying Clothes Inside
Uses for Lattice
Uses for Lattice
Laundry Line
Cleaning a Laundry Line
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
🎄