Meshu (Shih Tzu/Pom)

Meshu (but we call her Mee Mee) is 15 weeks old. She is a Shih Tzu and Pom mix. I got my pet right before Christmas at a flea market, they had all kinds of dogs there

She likes to harass my other dogs. They try to run from her and they are bigger than she is.

We almost lost her the day after we got her. She went into a diabetic coma, she didn't have enough sugar in her body. We knew nothing about this until we took her to the hospital. The lady who sold me the dog never said anything. She's doing so much better now and is spoiled rotten.

Meshu (Shih Tzu/Pom)

I had the same experience with my little Pom/Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix puppy when she was about the same age. I do not want to give medical advice to anyone as the vets know best but after spending a couple hundred dollars just to walk into the emergency pet hospital I was told that her blood sugar was low (apparently quite common in these dogs) and I should let her lick a bit of Karo syrup off of my finger. That worked like magic and I had to do it a few more times until she got a little bit bigger. I wish I would have know about it before the vet bill!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sounds like the best place NOT to get a dog. She was barely of age to be placed in a home, I am glad she is safe!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! what a little angel-doll! thank God you came along...... what a horror it is that people try to sell dogs like so much garage sale crap. here is my little angel (devil) lol david walked into our life last year. He's quite the leaper! cant wait till spring to introduce him to frisbees!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Your dog is adorable. I have a black pom and a tricolored shihtzu and I feel they have created a surprise for me in the next few months. I am hoping that if they do have puppies they will be as cute as yours.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What flea market did you get your dog from? I live around Slidell and am looking for a dog.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsFebruary 19, 2008
Pom Pom Rug
Making a Pom Pom Rug
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Making a Pom Pom Blanket Loom
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
Homemade Tassel and Pom Pom Maker
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:32:45 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.