Homecoming Mums

I was wondering if anybody knew how to make homecoming mums? You all remember those crazy overpriced dangly things we wore in high school? Now it's my son's turn to buy one and I was hoping to make one to save some money. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Check out your local craft store. They're really simple to make and you can put as much or as little on in decorations. Best part is the only tool you need is a hot glue gun. I know our local florist's charge and arm and a leg, but with 2 boys that played football the mum factor came to me for their gf's. Good Luck!

The flower is called a china mum. The corsage is just one flower with a standard floral bow and a bit of net like any other corsage.

If you do a google search, there are several sites that pop up. Here are a couple of them.

http://www.theartfulcrafter.com/homecoming_mums.html

http://www.plushinarush.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=25

Find a local florist to make them for you. In our area, they go for about 8.00 and are beautiful. They are made very well and you don't have to worry about the time it takes to get all the stuff and make them. They are very time consuming.

Crafts AdviceMarch 28, 2007
3 girls at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Dance Ideas
A girl wearing a homecoming dress.
Saying Yes to a Homecoming Dance Invitation
Three girls dressed up at a homecoming dance.
Homecoming Hairstyle and Makeup Ideas
Homecoming Decorations
Homecoming Decoration Ideas
🎄