Buying Wooden Window Boxes

I'm looking for wooden window boxes and the chunky brackets, like you see on homes in older neighborhoods. I need several for single windows as well as double and triple windows. I've looked at the lawn and garden shops in the Kettering and Dayton Ohio area with no luck.

Gwen from Dayton, OH

I would just bet you could find someone in the Ohio Amish communities who would make some for you. If you have such a community in your area, there will surely be a woodwork shop or two. If not, come on up to Knox, Wayne, Ashland, or Holmes Counties and take a drive. It would help if you have measurements and amounts with you. Don't be afraid to bargain a bit, either. Remember, though, Sunday's are very strictly a "no business" day for the Amish.

Our local Wal*Mart has them.

Window Box Gardening
Window Box Gardening Tips
Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 15, 2007
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Making a Cigar Box Purse
Wooden Spoon Deer
Wooden Spoon Reindeer Craft
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄