Sally (Border Collie)

Sally is 10 months old and is a Border Collie. We found her on the street running through traffic. She was 12 weeks old when we found her. She was skin and bones, with eyes sunken in.

Our Vet said if we had not taken her in, she might live 2 weeks longer, or died in the traffic. She now is Healthy, Happy and Loved.

She likes to play fetch the ball, catch a frisbee, some agility play. Sally did like to dig for moles. My husband put poop in the holes, she has stopped digging now

By Sherry (hamp2468) from Valdosta, GA

Sally - Border Collie

I love stories like this. You are so sweet to take care of Sally! I'm sure she knows you saved her life.

It breaks my heart to see a dog like that, skin and bones. People will drop dogs off at the dumpster in my community. Sometimes I will drop of dog food and a bowl of water! Pathetic aren't I!

Sherry, Sally is so pretty and Border Collies are such gentle loving and protective dogs. I am glad Sally has such nice people caring for her. She is a lucky dog to be living with you and your hubby.

What a sweet, sweet dog! You are both lucky to have one another.

She sure is a cutie.....Thanks for taking her in (from a fellow rescuer!)

I'd like to thank everyone who saw my picture of Sally And the life she had before. Her hair is gettig longer and her tail is turning black. The small black spots all over her are getting bigger now also.

She is a joy to have. I did have a German Shepherd, that had to be put down 3 years ago.

Gretchen was her name. She could no longer get up.

Someone told me to look up Rainbow Bridge.

Remember this ~ When God takes a Pet, He gives back a Stray ~

Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsSeptember 20, 2006
Rough Collie
Rough Collie Breed Information and Photos