Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store

I would like information on how to start a bent and dent grocery store. Where I can get the groceries to stock the store?

By Tammy from Rogersville, AL

We are out of Alpharetta GA and can supply everything from Banana Boxes to Frozen product. We specialize in frozen entrees and meat product, but we partner with some really good banana box suppliers. We also have soaps, shampoos, and detergents out of our Greenville SC warehouse. We do not require full truck load purchases and specialize in the small store.

Hi. I am an owner of a salvage store in NY. It is called That Discount Place. You can see it on Facebook. My family also had 3 stores in Indiana.

I am currently also doing operations work helping people run and start businesses. If you would like to talk please email me at jane AT and we will arrange a time. Good luck.

Hi Tammy

We are the largest wholesaler or Salvage Grocery in the region and are the primary vendor for almost all of the bent and dent / discount grocery stores. We are family owned, in business for 30 years. Our warehouses are in St Paul, MN and we ship across the country. We sell mixed loads of Dry Grocery, Frozen Grocery and Fresh Grocery- by the case or by the pallet.

Give me a call as we would like to explore doing business together. I can also be helpful with advice as we have helped many stores open.

Michael Burt

Reclaim Center Inc

Email- michael (at) reclaimcenter (dot) com

Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Starting a Bent N Dent Grocery Store
Budget & Finance AdviceJanuary 17, 2011
beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Photo of rusty nails.
Uses for Old (and Bent) Nails
A woman looking at her shopping list.
Organizing Your Grocery List
Discount Grocery Store
Shopping at Discount Grocery Stores