Picnic Themed Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

I need some ideas for a fall "picnic" themed rehearsal dinner.

By ccarter69 from Chattanooga, TN

For center pieces you could use small pumpkins and hollow them out and either use floral foam and make a center piece with fall color flowers or find pots of mums small enough to fit in them and put little votive cups all around with candles in them or hollow out a small hole in mini pumpkins and apples and sit a small tealight candle in them. You could use solid color or plaid color table clothes in fall colors. For food how about macaroni and cheese or some other type of casserole dishes, soups or chili would be a good option if you live where it's chilly and crisp in the fall or how about bar b cue chicken or some type of meatballs that can be kept warm in a crock.

If you went with the pumpkin idea for the decorations you could roast the pumpkin seeds and put them in pretty little dishes around on the table. For desserts there's all sorts of wonderful apple and pumpkin desserts like pies, cakes and bars maybe a pumpkin roll with cream filling. I've never had a fancy wedding so this is just off the top of my head. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Weddings AdviceJune 25, 2009
child wearing a nice dress
Dealing With Children at a Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding Rehearsal
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Invitations Ideas
Freshly baked white dinner rolls.
Saving Money on Dinner Rolls
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Ideas