Sam (Poodle)

Sam is a poodle and will be 10 years old on August 2nd. We bought her when she was 6 weeks old. She likes to play fight with her "daddy". My husband likes to get her to growl! She is the most adorable girl in the world! (To us)

By Kathy from Huntsville, AL

Sam's a beautiful furbaby.

We have two rescue Poodles. Pompi (3-toy) and Buddy(4 -Miniature) I know what you mean. Our babies are the most adorable and lovable fuzzybutts!!

Your Sam is gorgeous. Never for one minute worry about loving him too much....never enough.

They live for such a short time.

My little Pixie (16- Miniature) died after a courageous fight with Cancer. I loved her so much.

Here is a picture of my husband and our two furbabies.

Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsJune 22, 2006
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
A woman shopping at a warehouse store.
Getting the Most Out of Your Warehouse Membership
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos
Schnoodle Breed Information and Photos