Use a Shoe Holder to Organize Photographs

I bought a shoe holder that I could hang on the back of my office door and instead of putting shoes in it, I use it to organize my photographs. I can find any picture that I'm looking for within a minute or two.

From the shoe holder, I take the pictures and put them in photo albums. The shoe holder can be used to store all sorts of things, not just photographs. Store office supplies like scissors, stapler, pens, pencils, white out, etc. Bathroom supplies like door brushes, combs, extra soap, toothpaste, make-up, etc. It really has cleared off my desk and made it much easier to find things.

By CaroleeRose from Madison, AL

Oh they are awesome. You can also use them for all those electrical cords you never know what to do with. Also wonderful for Yarns. And they are great in the barn or by the birthing area for supplies and essential medical stuff that doesn`t need to be pristine. Sprays brushes, bandages, horse supplies in each stall. You can use them for make up, scarfs, belts, Gloves, and such. Also in your garage for small car parts, nuts, bolts, bulbs, small tools, tools for the garden and all kinds of gardens stuff. Seeds, gloves,small tools, labels, pens, markers, twine, scissors and such. You can hang on the door to the house or even a nail anywhere... These are way cool I give them and this advice a high five..

Please remember, whenever archiving photos or documents, use acid-free storage--folders, boxes, sheet protectors, etc. Rubber bands, glue, tape, plastic are detrimental to your keepsakes.

PS I love the shoe holder pockets--I put one by my daughter's back door mud room closet--good for mittens, winter caps and last minute "coming & going" stuff. For photos, I recommend a non-plastic variety. And, yes!--fabulous for office supplies.

There's a site called Instructables where they use shoe holders to plant herbs and hang them against the garden shed. They also have photos of that. Really worth looking in. Most interesting.

I use the ones that hangs on the rod in a closet for 1st aid items, sun screen, chap stick, vitamins, over the counter drugs. The list goes on.

Hats and Gloves in Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Uses for Over the Door Shoe Organizers
Organizing PhotosMarch 11, 2009
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fixing a Squeaky Shoe
Fabric Shoe Organizer
Making a Fabric Shoe Organizer
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet