Pattern for 50s Cat Eye Glasses

Where can I find a paper pattern to make 50s cat eye glasses? I want to save money and just make some foam frames to stick to my glasses. I just don't know where to find a pattern. I don't want to freehand it either. I want them to look nice and even. Thank you in advance.

By craftymama

Here are some eyeglass frames, including 2 cat's eyes:

By the way, here is a tip for those who are unable to afford eyeglasses. This webpage tells how to get a free eye exam and free eyeglasses and what it takes to qualify for these services.

Search the web and if you find a picture of some frames you like, enlarge the picture to the size you want, print on regular paper and cut it out and use that as a pattern. Good Luck!

My first thought to make an easy pattern was to search for a pair in a second hand store, lay them on a piece of sturdy paper and trace around them.

I hated those types of eye glasses but had to wear them because my mom insisted they were fashionable! LOL ;-)

Crafts OtherMay 8, 2009
Remembering Your Glasses
Remembering Your Glasses
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Two Wine Glasses
Crafts Using Wine Glasses
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies