Organizing Kids Socks and Underwear

I organize kids socks and underwear so they don't get bunched up together. I use the bottom half of plastic coke bottles or liter bottles of other soda to do this. You can see through them, and they keep the drawer neat. It also can be a sorting game for the young ones when it is time to put clothing away. I draw pictures of socks or underwear on the bottles with permanent pen and then let them sort one or two items. They get a prize of ten cents.

By Racer

I know this may sound stingy, but I have friends who color coded their kids socks. They don't deviate from this rule. If they don't have solid color socks, the color bands are that child's color.

It seems to work really well. Details like size seem to go over kids' heads. And it helps when the babysitter comes and has to get new socks for the wet ones they get when the toddler needs to be changed for whatever reason.

An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
Organizing ClothingSeptember 14, 2004
Pairs of Baby Socks on a Clothesline
Keeping Baby Socks Together in the Wash
Socks
Making a Sock Quilt
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
A picture of a pair of socks.
Organizing Socks
🎄