What Color Refrigerator Will Coordinate With Bisque Appliances?

I need a little help! I have bisque appliances and my side by side is on the brink. I would like to know what color I can match with the bisque color. I'm looking at the French door model for more space. My other appliances are only three years old so there's no need to replace all. Thanks for your help.

By Terry

I'm looking to coordinate because I can not find a bisque french door, thanks. I forgot this part in my question sorry.

I would go with whatever color you'll choose when its time to replace the other appliances. I know it's hard to think that far ahead, but perhaps stainless or white?

I agree with Allison5, think about what you would like to choose when it's time to replace the other appliances, then again, that might be years from now and the "hot" appliance color could be eggplant purple! What to do, what to do?

Personally, I would choose between white or stainless as both of these appliance color choices seem to be rather classic and stable throughout the decades of kitchen design criticism. (Kind of like a Navy blue or black or white, Coco Channel suit that never really goes out of style, unless it is in a 1970's avacado green or harvest gold color.)

I wouldn't even try to match the "bisque" color, nor would I assume it's good looks will survive another decade of popularity. (Design is so fickle and I for one just can't afford to keep up as today's bluelight special turns into tomorrow's drab out take . . . can you?)

If it were my kitchen, specifically because my appliance are all currently white, I'd choose white. But with any other color, I'd choose stainless. Again, even if the trend goes to turquoise, or orange, stainless will probably still compliment above and beyond the plainness of basic white . . . even as white clashes with nothing and goes with everything.

It's taken many years but I've come to realize that the least expensive - most thrifty way - to update decor is with paint and fabric, and not appliance, flooring, and counter top color coordination: These things are just really very expensive eye candy and should be kept neutral to avoid the trappings of excessive redecorating.

Hope this insight helps and best of luck with your final choice! :-)

I would go with whatever color you prefer. Also do you have enough space for a french door refrigerator? That is something to consider too.

I'd say go with stainless and then use a vibrant color like red to decorate around it.

Match the other appliances.

You can probably get a bisque french door if you order it. I have a friend who got one only a yr or two ago at Sears.

A couple of years ago I bought a bisque colored fridge from Home Depot. It is a French door style and I love it. I don't care for stainless anything so I was really happy to be able to match my stove and dishwasher that are bisque. Good luck.

I have that color as well, I just bought a new Frig and matched it with the same color. That color is available in several makes. I have the new side by side with the bottom drawer. When you shop just ask the salesman. Sears has several models.

I have had beige, almond what ever color you call it, and I love those color appliances. Besides only the front part of the frig is stainless steel if you look at them. Unless they are high end restraint ones. But, only the front part of the frig is stainless steel. Plus, the beige, bisque, almond ones can be really nice color if matched right. My kitchen is open and I have blues and browns of different shades in my kitchen and it looks so calming and blends in so much better. White or Stainless Steel seem to just stand out more and looks dirty a lot from all the homes I have seen with them. I say if you can find the bisque, etc ones go for it. I am. It should be about how you like your home to be decorated. Everyone has their own sense of style and color. It is what makes you feel good and happy. It will look just as pretty as the other colors. And stylish!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating KitchenFebruary 28, 2011
Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Scallop bisque with seared scallops.
Seafood Bisque Recipes
🎄
🍂