Bags of Cement

If you have gaps in your fenced yard where the dog gets loose or you want to border a garden, without lugging heavy blocks everywhere, put out bags of unopened cement in the way you want them, around garden beds or under fence. Water them with a hose or rain will water them. When completely soaked they will dry into hard blocks.

By Racer

I did this with drop-off area at the end of my driveway. The cemented area ended to a gravel-dirt area and the dirt got washed away so it was a large bump when entering or leaving the drive-way. I put a bag of cement in the hole and left it...now no problem.

Stains on Cement
Removing Stains on Cement
Oranges in Mesh Bag
Uses for Mesh Orange Bags
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Gift bag made out of a sugar bag craft
Craft Uses for Sugar Bags
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:45:00 AM on 10.0.1.242 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.