Crocheted "Baby in a Blanket" Puppet Pattern

I would sure love to find a crocheted pattern for this or a similar baby puppet in a blanket. Please, help me if you can. I would also like small crocheted baby doll patterns, so we can use them for service projects. Thank you so much for your replies.

By FirstCobber from Ephrata, WA

This web page has a whole lot of crochet patterns for dolls, animals and all kinds of things, lots of old patterns too.

One of their links is for baby in a blanket. There is no picture here, just instructions, and it is an old pattern. It sounds like the one you wanted:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb ...

One of their links is for baby in a blanket but it has a plastic face and hands:

There is a and it has a very active forum for knitting and crocheting questions. You'd get lots of help if you went there and uploaded this picture too. You'll be amazed how helpful everyone is there.

-Lee in FL

You may need to register for the website, but it is free.

Thanks so much for leading me to the pattern. It's not exactly the same but I can improvise. I can't wait to get started on mine. Thanks again Katie from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada

Just happy I could help. I am a self-admitted free crochet pattern troll. Even though I seldom use a pattern.

Hi my name is Emma Curtiss, I actually have this exact pattern. It is in a crochet world magazine in my collection down stairs. I have not been able to find it yet, but as soon as I have recovered from my knee replacement I intend on taking all of my crafts over to the trailer by our house. It will become my craft house. So hopefully this coming spring I will have it. However my sister-in-law wants to make one for her granddaughter. Therefore I am using the same pattern that you were directed to, but I am changing some of the things around just as I did with the original. I am strange I guess but I seem to changes all patterns to suit myself. I guess that is what comes from being a crocheter for 40 years or so.

If you could let me know what issue of Crochet World this is in, I may already have the magazine.I hope you recover soon from your knee surgery. and thank-you. Jackie

Did you ever find which Crochet World magazine the doll blanket puppet was in? I have all copies from 2001 to 2016. Thelma Lockhart

Did ever find the directions for the doll in a blanket puppet?

Crafts CrochetApril 16, 2009
Making a Sock Puppet
Making a Sock Puppet
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Paper Bag Leprechaun Puppet
Paper Bag Leprechaun Puppet
Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet
Making a Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet