Home Remedies for Granuloma Annulara

I have several members of my family, my mom, my aunt, and a couple of sisters who have granuloma annulara. Now I seem to have it too. I have a rash on my hands, arms, neck, etc. My sister has gone to several dermatologists with not much help. I'm wondering if anyone has been bothered by this and received any help, either home remedies or OTC?

By Gayle from KS

There is no cure, just have to ride it out and it will eventually subside. I had it and mine lasted for about 2 yrs, nothing worked. I took steroids but you can only take them for a short time. They help but once you go off them it will likely return. A biopsy of an area where you have the rash will give a definite diagnosis.

Go to the website doublehelixwater.com. This is amazing stuff and helps a variety of things. You can order it from the website. Put a few drops from the bottle on the affected area (remember to keep the stopper clean), and you will be amazed at how fast it heals!! The bottle is a bit expensive, but it lasts a very long time. It is also very good for burns and diaper rashes. I hope this helps.

PS. You also drink drops of the double helix water mixed in distilled water for a double whammy!!

Health & Beauty Home RemediesNovember 3, 2010
Remedies for Cold Sores
Remedies for Cold Sores
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Home Remedies for Carpal Tunnel
Dog and Vacuum
Home Remedies for Fleas
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 11:52:42 AM on 10.0.0.140 in 899 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.