Funnel Pumpkin Candy Holder
I saw this awhile back and I just loved it. Easy to make and great for Halloween parties.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 orange long funnel
- black felt
- candy corn (or other candy)
- spider ring
- plastic wrap
- Take a long orange funnel (I purchased at Walmart for .97 each.)
- Cut eyes and mouth from black felt.
- Glue eyes and mouth onto funnel.
- Tie raffia or fabric to hole at top of funnel.
- Take either pre-made plastic bags or use Saran Wrap as I did to hold candy. You can either tie in knot on top and put a spider ring on it or put the knot inside to show smooth side of bag.
If you are having a Halloween party, make many of these and just fill with popcorn and don't even wrap it. I only made 2 for my nieces but these would be sooo cute in a basket with tons of them. Great idea for kids classmates.
By Carol from MA
October 31, 20070 found this helpful
November 4, 20070 found this helpful
I was out of town so I didn't see this in time for Halloween. Anyway, they are adorable...great for next time.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 11:06:25 PM on 10.0.1.173 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us