Keeping Linens Together

After washing and drying your sheets, fold them and the pillowcases neatly and put them in one of the pillowcases and store them in the linen closet. When you are ready to get a fresh pair of sheets, they are all together and organized and you don't have to look for matching pieces. You can also add a fabric softener sheet so that they smell nice and fresh!

I stack the linens then tie them in a bundle with a ribbon color coded for each room. This keeps linens for three rooms quite identifiable.

What a GREAT idea! I have two twin beds, a full sized bed and a Queen bed, all with different sizes of sheets in my closet and it's a nightmare trying to match up fitted and flat sheets every week when i change them. I'm totally doing this. Thanks for the tip!

I like this idea almost. When I fold them, I fold the flat sheet first, then the fitted sheet and lay it on top of the flat sheet. Then I fold all pillow cases that go with that set and put them at one end of the flat sheet. Then I simply fold them all up together. I don't like putting them inside the pillowcases because I don't like the dust getting on the pillowcases. This way the pillowcases are still clean when I go to use them.

Woman holding linens in front of linen closet.
Organizing Your Linen Closet
Organizing LinensMarch 22, 2007
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
green peppers growing
Growing Peppers and Tomatoes Together
Embroidered vintage handkerchief.
Uses for Old Linens
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
Storing Sheets Inside Pillowcases
🎄