Locating Old Friends Online

Am looking for the best website to locate an old college friend. I have tried the free searches but since I know she is married now and I don't know her husband's name, I will probably need to use one of the websites that charges a fee and allows for more in depth searches. Any suggestions of which ones are best to use?

Sylvia from KY

Myspace acounts are free and do NOT send junk mail. Then you can go to your college page(in myspace) and just simply browse everyone in your graduating class...until you see her photo. That way even if you dont know her new name, you will remember her face? Otherwise, try searching her name(first and maiden), with marriage announcement(?)newspaper(?). Most people have marriage announcements printed in their local papers. Good Luck.

My grandson introduced me to privateeye.com

It often mentions maiden names, mother, father, etc.

If you know the name of her parents it might be possible

to find their number. Try also whitepages.com for her

parents.

Pikka

You might try the college alumni news. Also if you know what High School she went to, there might be a name and address for her on her class reunion information. Our high school class secretary has kept up with just about everyone in our class.

Try www.facebook.com. They have particular alumni groups you can join and since almost everyone posts a pic, you may bump into her there.

go to www.classmates.com and look for her high school. It's possible that she will be there. They have both maiden and married names if she has registered there. Once you know her married name, you can google it or go to www.zabasearch.com. Most of the times it gives birthdates also. You may have to filter through several as it seems to have records several years back.

Classmates.com. It's recommended by a free-lance researcher/editor who teaches a copy-editing and research course I took last year.

Thanks for all the responses but my friend and I were in college in the 70's before these new websites happened! I am looking for a way to find a woman in her mid 50's who has married and moved out of the area. I tried my Alumni Office and they only have her maiden name and family home address (family has moved). All help will be appreciated. Thank you!

www.allfolks.com is free for the first level - which will probably show you her married name - and then you could go from there.

www.peoplefinders.com is the best. Great prices, good service. nuff' said

I am looking for Ashley Jason Holman from Leeds. He will be about 20 yrs old now. If anyone out there knows him, please get in touch.

Computers Internet Tips SearchingApril 12, 2007
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
🎉
🎄