Patches the Cat

Patches is my 4 year old cat. She likes to do everything for fun and loves to follow me around.

By Pam from Elkhart, IN

Patches looks like a lot of fun - my kind of cat! I, too, have a cat, Miss Kitty, who is jet black with yellow eyes (Bombay). She also follows me around and sleeps with me at night.

Hee Hee, I just got up from a "I'm coming down with a cold" nap and my Sarabi (siamese) slept under the comforter on top of the electric blanket with me, they love to snuggle don't they!!! I love kitties!

cute little patches kitty cat!! i have a boy cat named Patches. he is mostly white with black spots and is a character. he is 2 years old and plays like a kitten all the time with his kitty friend Bailey. they are both so precious and i love them to pieces.

Patches is a lil beauty.

Looks very playful and cozy.

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 19, 2007
A patch of brown in the middle of a green lawn.
Preventing Brown Patches in Lawn
stitched flowers on jeans patch
Making Iron-On Patches
American Flag on White Taekwondo Uniform
Sewing Patches on Clothing
Iron-On Patch
Removing Iron-On Labels and Patches