Office In A Bag For College Students

I am a mom/college student who commutes 30 minutes to campus - thus, if I forget something at home, I am out of luck! So, I created an "Office in a Bag" in case I need something. I got a pencil bag and put extra pens, pencils, highlighters, Post-it Note Flags and Notes, stapler, paper punch, pencil sharpener, paper clips, ear bud headphones, USB drive, etc. I also stash extra change and a small first-aid kit in my purse or backpack. Then, if a classmate or study partner needs something, I can share!

By Marie from Idaho Falls, Idaho

What a lucky person would be to have you as a study partner. I have 2 in college, 1 child is 3 hours away and sometimes like today I am given a call. The other one is only 1 and 1/2 hours away and still I am given a call sometimes. Most always there is nothing I can do for them, unless it involves email or a phone call. Wish my kids had a second "Mom" around for them at school and I think they do too.

Man I thought I was the only one who carried extra stuff around. I have a purse that is like a hobo bag and I carry around an extra good night pants, wipes, plastic bag and so on in case of emergency. I do admit I sometimes forget to replace the stuff but when I do I sometimes add something else. As I once heard you can always never be to prepared

I love doing the same thing. Even just going to work.

Education College Life AdviceSeptember 2, 2008
college students
Inexpensive Activities for College Students
Pair of fun glasses sticking out of a gift basket.
Gift Basket Ideas for College Students
Pink piggy bank wearing graduation cap with money in the slot.
Saving Money for College
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans