Uses for Date Books

I have already submitted a hint about putting all your family's medical information into a new date book at this time of year. They are free at many stores. I put in say, bone density test on Oct. 2006, pneumonia shot on Feb. 18th, 2002. All your records can be kept together on the anniversary date and you can have a date book for each member.

Now in December, I put down the Christmas decorations that I need or wish for, after I have seen exactly what I need. It makes it super easy to pick up just what I need. Also in next year's date book, for the months of October/November I have a list of what I am looking for, instead of just trying to remember. Like bows, bags, boxes, or strings of lights. I get enormous compliments on my Christmas cards, which I buy right after Christmas, and I write that down so I do not make a mistake and purchase more then I need.

One last thing is I always keep a separate date book as my check/debit register. It is so much easier to write down "CVS $30.00 On Dec. 13th" when I have my pocketbook open. It makes it so much easier to see how much and where the money is going. For instance if you always have a certain amount every Friday, you can look on those dates and see that you are making withdrawals to go out with "the girls". Thank you

By Heather from Boston, MA

Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Organizing Memory TricksDecember 29, 2006
Saving Money on Audio Books
Saving Money on Audio Books
A finger with a pink bow tied on it.
Save-The-Date Ideas
Old Books
Finding the Publishing Date on Old Books
Don't forget reminder on a sticky note.
Creating Reminders for Yourself
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:55:52 PM on 10.0.1.100 in 966 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.