Assign Each Family Member a Wrapping Paper

I love to buy wrapping paper at Costco. Their wrapping paper is super heavy and there is a ton of paper on each roll. The other neat part about their paper, is that it's double sided! This year I decided to wrap each person's presents with a specific wrapping paper.

This was made easier by the double sided paper. I cut out a small square of each paper, taped it to a piece of paper, and wrote the name of who's paper it was. I will still need gift tags for some presents but not for most of them.

Cute idea. I used to wrap the Santa gifts in different paper that was never used for other purposes.

I do that too!! :)

Anonymous

I did this 1 year and my son knowing he would get gun shells found them and that was the end of that he then knew he was santa and his sister was snowmen