Attending a Cooking Demonstration

This is a guide about attending a cooking demonstration. A great way to learn recipes and food tips is to attend a cooking presentation.

One way of making your Christmas lunch more special is to attend a local cooking demonstration close to Christmas. Not only does it give you the opportunity to try out new recipes, it can also become a fun tradition to add to your Christmas festivities.

On the photo is a roasted vegetable wreath that mom and I made for one of our Christmas lunches. I got the recipe at a cooking demonstration. Making the wreath not only added a great new dish to our lunch, it gave us many moments of shared laughter and joy.

What a great idea! Can you share the recipe?

Hi Barbara!

I sent you the recipe via email. You are welcome to share it, as long as you give credit to the chef whose recipe it is.

I included all the detail in my email. I am sure the readers will enjoy the recipe!