Baked Three Cheese Bacon Dip
Combining cottage, cheddar, and parmesan cheese with bacon, you can make a warm dip for a delicious party appetizer. This page contains baked three cheese bacon dip
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a delicious warm dip that uses three kinds of cheese that are very different from one another: cottage, cheddar, and parmesan. The bacon gives it a nice smokiness. This recipe multiplies well and would be great for something like a Super Bowl party. Serve with chips, crackers, or bread.
This recipe is toaster oven friendly!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Cook the bacon in a pan until crisp, drain, and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the three cheeses.
- Spoon cheese mixture into a pie pan or baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with crumbled bacon. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
January 11, 20181 found this helpful
Yum looks so delicious! I'd love to make this some time!
January 12, 20181 found this helpful
Please do! I made some the other night for a group of 8 and the early bird group of 3 nearly finished it all.
Good thing I was able to make more :)
December 30, 20180 found this helpful
Does it matter what type of pan I use to bake it ? Do I need to spray the pan first ?