Ballerina Gingerbread Ornament

You can make lots of cute and fun ornaments with just paper (feel free to adjust with supplies you already own). Here's one I made for my daughter to reflect her personality and I used her favorite color for the shirt.

Total Time: 20 minutes

1. Using brown construction paper, freehand draw and cut out your gingerbread shape.
  2. Apply googly eyes (or draw in eyes if you don't have googly eyes on hand.)
  3. Figure out what color felt to use for crown and shirt. I freehand and cut yellow felt for the crown. I used red (daughter's favorite color) for the shirt. You'll need some tulle (any scraps would do, or you can use paper or felt.)
  4. Cut a rectangular strip of tulle and roll it up. Then tie a knot with an elastic hair band or rubber band at the top to flare it out into a tutu. Hot glue the tutu down.
  5. Hot glue shirt and crown in place.
  6. Optional - My daughter loves her beads, so we had to hot glue 1 down on the crown.
  7. Using a pipe cleaner, loop and twist to create a hanger. Hot glue to the back so you can hang this ornament up on your tree.

So darn cute!

Crafts Christmas OrnamentsDecember 3, 2019
🎉
🎄

Generated 2019-12-05 10:09:46 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

OrnamentsChristmas