DecorationsWeddings

Bridal Dress Flower Vases

This project is inexpensive and simple to make and would look adorable on tables at a bridal shower or even a wedding!
Take and look and see if you agree!

Total Time: 10 minutes

1. I used 20" of tule and folded it in half.
  2. Run a thread loosely through the top portion of the two pieces of tule (I used black thread just to stand out for this demo.)
  3. Gather the tule to pleat it and make it look fluffy and pretty.
  4. Tape or glue a short piece of cotton trim to the top of your vase for the bodice.
  5. Continue with one longer piece, running the lace down the body of the vase and tape or glue it on the bottom.
  6. Add the tule skirt to the vase. I tied a second, smaller piece of lace like a belt to hold the skirt in place. I may make the next belt longer to make a pretty bow in back!
  7. Trim any loose or uneven tule above the tied belt.
  8. Add flowers and you are done! Those beautiful flowers are silk ones I bought from AC Moore and look incredibly real to me!