Brown Wedding Decoration Ideas

Category Planning
Brown bows on the backs of wedding chairs.
An unusual brown wedding theme gives you chocolate to incorporate in your decorating. This guide contains brown wedding decoration ideas.

I am looking for wedding decoration ideas in the colors chocolate brown, cinnamon and latte. Any ideas?

Sounds like a wonderful color choice.I don't know if you are going formal, semi-formal, or casual but I have an idea for a table decoration. Use clear glass vases or bowls, cream or cinnamon colored candles, and coffee beans. Use shallow layer of coffee beans in bottom of container, add tall candle or layer lots of coffee beans and put a small candle on top. The smell is delicious. If this is a winter wedding, why not buy gourmet cocoa or individual packets and tie with ribbon for a favor. You can also coat plastic spoons (colors in wedding) with melted chocolate, wrap in saran wrap, and tie with ribbon. These make a wonderful treat for your guests.

I made this frame and sell wedding things and have found that white is not the only color for a wedding. You go Girl! Get some Cinnamon Potpouri and candles, too. Chocolate and Latte colors of satin and some of the fabric blends are just stunning! I think I speak for us all when I say we would love to see the finished results?

If you want to make a frame like this, just find the shape you want and cut it out of very stiff cardboard. You will have to cut it at one point so the fabric can be slipped on.Then, simply sew a tube twice the length, and about 1/2" wider than the cardboard and slip it on like the casing on a curtain rod. Whip stitch the fabric closed, bunch it up really good and decorate accordingly. Good Luck!!

Use dried flowers and grasses in these colors on the tables, maybe in a clear bowl filled with either neutral and brown tone river rock, brown rice or beans or coffee beans.

Hi Carla

What about buying a roll of wide satin ribbon in a taupe or brown colour, and using it to tie large bows to drape over chairs and backing curtains? Good luck!

These are actually beautiful colors. I have been to a wedding having these colors. A touch of pink was also added and really blended beauifully. Such things and twisting cinnamon ribbon streamers with pink or working pink flowers, & babies breath to the bride's maids arrangement. Another idea is to use pink & white flower petels mixed in with these colors to bring out the beauty in the darker colors.

If the wedding is close to Christmas, you can make wreaths out of dry twigs that can be gathered from your own backyard or cinnamon sticks and use acorns to decorate the wreath.

My son was in a 4th of July wedding with those same colors.

They rented a large cruiser boat on a metro lake, used for decorations basically papers of different color. Program in metallic browns/copper/etc napkins. You could have cups/plates (paper). You could decorate in chocolate--find someone who makes specialty chocolate candies, each can have their own candy box in the colors. In our small community we have a gal who makes them really reasonable (small midwest MN town.) So if you want the name, send me a message. She

The chairs on the boat deck were white, it all set the mood, wedding at sunset. No other decor needed!

We did a wedding a while back with similar colors. We used tall glass cylinders filled with coffee beans, then spray painted tall sticks copper, and did two circles of ribbon on vase another color from the brides pallet. It was stunning, we also did a ton of candels on the tables surrounding the centerpieces. One tip though, mix a rich cream color in somewhere in the decor, it will set the dark rich colors off even more and make them more dramatic. You can save yourself some money by doing half the tables with tall centerpieces and half with short. For the short you could do a short round cylinder or bowl and pick one or two colors of flowers from your list, do short sticks(same copper color) out of middle and coffee beans on table around centerpiece, then add candles (votives from Quick candles) best prices I've seen lately. Good luck, love your color scheme.

My daughter will be getting married early next year. She wants to use pink and brown as her colors. We are going to use a lot of chocolate to decorate. My problem is I don't have a clue how. I would appreciate any ideas anyone may have.

Beth from Oak Grove, LA

YOU DEFINATELY NEED A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!

Do you mean your using chocolate you eat or chocolate the color? if your talking about the color, I just did a wedding with apple green and chococlat, it was wonderful we uses satin brown runners on the table over the white cloths, and we uses twiggs(young girls love them) in the bouquets and center pc.. I will attach a couple of pic.. any ore question let me know..

My wedding colors are pink and chocolate brown. I am using coffee beans in my centerpieces. I bought large hurricane vases, filled them about 1/4 high with coffee beans an then placed a large, tall candle in the vase. I think it looks great! And believe it or not the beans do not give off a strong smell! Very inexpensive too.

I love chocolate! Here's a design with chocolate and pink hearts. It may give you some ideas.

annie AT www.perfectpostage.com

I'm getting married July 21, 2012 and looking for decorations for a church wedding. My colors are turquoise and chocolate. My accent color is white. Can you help me?

By Tammy E.