Candy Cane Place Cards
Today I made my place cards. Here are the simple directions. This should take no more than fifteen minutes and anyone can be enlisted to make the name cards. It takes little time and effort, but really adds something to your table.
I purchased the artifical candy canes at the dollar store. You may certainly use the real ones for this craft. If you do, DO NOT unwrap them.
- 3 candy canes (per place)
- name card
- Take two of the candy canes and wrap tape around them.
- Position the third behind the first two and wrap.
- The three canes should form an easel or tripod for the card.
- It is now time to add the namecard. This can be done as the guests arrive or the children can do it in advance.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!