Making Candy Cane Place Card Holders
You can use faux or real candy canes to make these festive place card holders for your holiday table. This is a guide about making candy cane place card holders
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
December 16, 20141 found this helpful
Today I made my place cards. Here are the simple directions. This should take no more than fifteen minutes and anyone can be enlisted to make the name cards. It takes little time and effort, but really adds something to your table.
I purchased the artifical candy canes at the dollar store. You may certainly use the real ones for this craft. If you do, DO NOT unwrap them.
- 3 candy canes (per place)
- name card
- Take two of the candy canes and wrap tape around them.
- Position the third behind the first two and wrap.
- The three canes should form an easel or tripod for the card.
- It is now time to add the namecard. This can be done as the guests arrive or the children can do it in advance.
In This Guide