Candy Nose Reindeer Ornament
Create a cute kraft paper reindeer ornament and add your favorite candy for the nose. It will look great on your tree, could be used as a gift tag, or as a gift itself. The instructions with accompanying photos follow.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a cute and inexpensive candy nose reindeer ornament or small gift you can make for your kids to gift to their friends at school.
Total Time: 10 minutes per ornament
- kraft paper or brown paper
- goggly eyes
- X-acto knife
- candy or lollipop
- Freehand or print reindeer outline. I used this reindeer template: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2d/5c/1d/2d5c1d2565e6b3dd827133d2ac6cd684.jpg and cut the reindeer into 3 pieces (head, 2 antlers)
- Trace the head and antlers onto kraft paper and then cut out.
- Using a glue stick, glue the reindeer together.
- Trace around a bottle cap in the center of the reindeer to make the "candy nose". Cut out the circle with an X-acto knife.
- Glue on goggly eyes and draw the mouth with a thin Sharpie or pen.
- Flip the reindeer around and tape to secure candy of your choice. I used Lindt milk chocolate truffles; they have red packaging which worked perfectly for the red nose reindeer.
- Optional: Secure a piece of ribbon with hot glue or tape if you want to make an ornament.