Candy Wrapper Purse

I am looking for a pattern to make purses out of candy wrappers, etc. I know they use a gum wrapper chain but then how?

Karyn from Indepedence, MO

Answers:
Candy Wrapper Purse 08/12/2005
I saw something along these lines on the Martha Stewart website just yesterday. Look in "Good Things".
By Peggy
Candy Wrapper Purse 08/13/2005
http://www.henriettashandbags.com/free-handbag-patterns.html

THIS IS A LINK FOR FREE PATTERNS FOR TOTES AND PURSES. HOPE THIS HELPS.

By SNIGDIBBLY
Candy Wrapper Purse 08/13/2005
http://www.craftster.org has a section for purses and handbags and a special section for reconstructed purses made out of wrappers and other recyclable items.
By Linda
Candy Wrapper Purse 01/12/2006
I made a purse out of all the different kinds of skittles bags. All i did was put 4 different kinds of skittles wrappers on each side then for the the sides and the bottom i used the sour skittles wrappers because they are made of stronger plastic in comparison the the origial bags. i put the bags side by side and seperate the sides from the bottom. i then glue them to hardstock paper and them laminate them. You buy some clear plastic at any craft store in the fabric area and you sew the pieces together. I then lined the edges with ribbon and sewed 2 peices of ribbon together for the handel to make it more sturdy. Its kind of hard to explain, but its quite easy and pretty effortless. And it makes for a cute unique purse that everyone will love!
By hEaThEr-LyNNe at hotmail.com
Candy Wrapper Purse 05/25/2006
www.sweetiepurse.com
By Diana