Cattle Photos

Category Farm
This guide contains cattle photos. Do you still point out cattle when you are driving on a road trip? Cows have a lot of personality and are fun to photograph. Here are photos submitted by some of our users. Do you have any that you would like to share?

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

These are Aberdene Angus Cows. You normally find them in Scotland. That's why they have such thick coats. This was taken on Bodmin Moor, where I drive through to get to the cottage in Polperro. All the animals are free to wander all over the moors. This is the Angus family with their baby.

By Elaine

Editor's Note: The cattle in these photos have been identified as Highland Cattle, a breed found in Scotland.

long haired brown cattle, mom and baby

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Your Pet's Age
1 hour

Your Pet's Breed
Angus/Shorthorn mix

How and when did you get your pet?
Meet Loretta. This little gal was born early this morning. I took this picture when she was about an hour old. Her momma is a Shorthorn, and her daddy is a Black Angus.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
She likes to run in circles.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She has no idea she is a cow. She plays with our Lab and Shepherd, and chases her own tail.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 2

Your Pet's Age
14

Your Pet's Breed
Red Angus

How and when did you get your pet?
She was born to one of our cows and her mother refused to care for her so we hand raised her and she became our "yard dog".

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Eat and then eat some more.

She loves to go to the pond with us. Of course she always checks to see if we've brought any "treats" with us!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

If I would have tried to get my 3 bulls to line up by size, they would of never done it. But, a few days ago, they walked around all day long in the pasture single file, by size. I have not seen them do that before or since, but I did get a photo when I was back checking fences.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1