Chocolate Chip Wedding Cake Recipes

Category Food
A wonderful wedding cake can be created with the addition of chocolate chips. This page is about chocolate chip wedding cake recipes.

My wedding cake was the best cake I ever had. I have not been able to duplicate it for over 20 years. The "cake lady" who made it has passed and I have never been able to find anything comparable.

It was a chocolate chip cake, almost angel food like, but the icing was the best. It was a cream color and very smooth. It was even better when cold. To this day, I can still remember the "top" of the cake tasting just as wonderful when we took it out of the freezer one year later. Thanks to anyone if this sounds familiar.

By Beth from NJ