Chocolate Covered Apple Slices
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Here is a fancy twist of making chocolate covered apple slices! These chocolate covered applies slices also make great party desserts/snacks or favors. Another fun idea is to have a chocolate covered apple slice station for kids or adults to make their own chocolate covered apple slices (especially if you have a chocolate fountain).
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 apples (36 pieces)
- 2 apples
- 1.5 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 7 oz chocolate chips
- pocky (Japanese chocolate coated biscuit sticks)
- chia seeds
- pumpkin seeds
- Cut apples in your desired size. As reference, I used 2 apples and was able to make 36 thin slices.
- Place your cut apples in lemon juice and water to prevent browning.
- Drain apple slices and place over plate with napkin.
- Stick toothpick into apple slices.
- Melt chocolate chips via double boiler method.
- Dip apple slices into chocolate.
- Then have your choice of toppings out; ready for your guests, kids, or yourself to dip!
- Allow chocolate to harden, or store in fridge before serving!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.