Christmas Box Decoration
This is a cute box decorated with a Christmas tree. Great for a fire place mantle or any other place that needs decorating. It's just a cute and fun project to decorate the house with.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- paint of your color choice
- green glitter
- small empty box
- paint brush
- Use a shade of blue for the sky and paint the whole box. You don't need to paint the bottom.
- Paint a green triangle on your box for the Christmas tree.
- Add the green glitter on top of the Christmas tree only.
- Dip the bottom of the paint brush in white paint.
- Place dots of paint on the blue background for snow.
- Then dip your paint brush in yellow paint.
- Finally add a star to the top of the tree.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!