Christmas Cup Candy Gift

I went into my Dollar General store and was looking for a gift for a few friends. I decided on a small seasonal themed drinking cup with a straw as a container to hold three small Christmas cookies, some candy, and gum. The little cup will be reusable after the gift is opened.

To assemble the gift, open the drinking cup, keeping the straw in the cup, (or you could tie it to the cup with a ribbon), and pour the first layer of candy around the straw. Layer more candy on top of the cookies. I used gum balls for the very top layer.
Gift a friend or family member and enjoy their reaction!

Total Time: 15 minutes

1. Open drinking cup, keep straw in the cup, (or you could tie it to the cup with a ribbon), and pour first layer of candy around the straw.
  2. Open drinking cup, keep straw in the cup, (or you could tie it to the cup with a ribbon), and pour first layer of candy around the straw.
  3. Layer more candy on top of the cookies. I used gum balls for the very top layer.
  4. Gift a friend or family member and enjoy their reaction!

Great idea!! I am going to make some jar and coffee mug gifts this year so this would be a perfect one for a kid!!