Christmas Decorations Using Packing Peanuts

Category Decorations
Create icicles indoors for the holidays. You just need a needle and thread and foam peanuts. This is a guide about making Christmas decorations using packing peanuts.

Christmas decoration with postal foam (Packing Peanuts). You need only a needle and thread.

By Irina

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

What a neat idea...and this type of recyling is my kind of crafts. Also something the kids can make. I believe in getting the kids involved in crafting. Keeps them out of mischief, and helps to develop self esteem and pride in accomplishments. You cannot start this early enough.
Harlean from Arkansas

I strung the peanuts and then paintd them with gold and silver spray paint (do this outside and in a place where the paint won't be blown onto the car,etc!)then used them as garlands on the tree. Looked great.

Stanlie

Cool, what a great decoration!! Bet the kids would love it ,too. I will be trying it. Do you recomand any kind of paint, sometimes plastic melts when painted!! trashcrafter

I did mine in a single strand and then painted gold and silver and used them as garlands on the tree....

I'm thinking of shrinking them with my heat guns to make little beads for jewlery... Hope it works...will see.
Stanlie