Christmas Flower Ornaments
These flowers are cute for hanging on the Christmas tree. They're made from toilet paper rolls.
Total Time: 1 hour
Source: you tube
- 2 toilet rolls
- red, white, and green paint
- 3 paint brushes
- glue gun
- green glitter
- 2 pieces string or ribbon
- Measure with the ruler in about 1cm increments on toilet paper roll. Cut out 7 petals for the green flower and 6 for the red one.
- Paint 7 petals green and 6 petals red and white, then put glue on the green petals and dip into green glitter and let dry.
- Measure 1cm on toilet paper tube and cut out 14 petals to place in-between the green flower petals, fold the petal in half and glue it together.
- Glue all 7 petals together then glue all 6 red petals together.
- Then glue two folded petals in between the painted flower petals until you have all 14 done.
- Tie a string on your flower to hang it on your tree.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!