Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend

Category Christmas
A girlfriend giving her boyfriend a gift.
Christmas is not just for children, but sometimes it is more difficult to decide on just the right gift for an adult. This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for an adult boyfriend.

I have known my boyfriend for 10 years. This is our first Christmas together as a couple and I have no idea what to get him. He's 31 and loves sports, but has everything he needs. I'm at a complete loss. Any suggestions?

By JerzeyGem54 from NJ

Best Answer

Get him a "silly" sports gift. Or maybe get him a new item that would replace one he has used so much it is worn out (that would be past broke in).

My boyfriend and I are both 15 and have been dating for over a year now. This will be our 2nd Christmas together. He's really into Penn State things. He doesn't want for anything and only has a couple interests. He's not big on sports, but really athletic. I tend to think for every special event I get him something to do with Penn State. I'm a good baker, but I don't want anything too cheesy. He has already gotten my gift, well, at least part of it. I want to give him something really special and from the heart.