Christmas Gift Ideas for an Adult Boyfriend

Category Christmas
Christmas is not just for children, but sometimes it is more difficult to decide on just the right gift for an adult. This is a guide about Christmas gift ideas for an adult boyfriend.

I have known my boyfriend for 10 years. This is our first Christmas together as a couple and I have no idea what to get him. He's 31 and loves sports, but has everything he needs. I'm at a complete loss. Any suggestions?

By JerzeyGem54 from NJ

Best Answer

Get him a "silly" sports gift. Or maybe get him a new item that would replace one he has used so much it is worn out (that would be past broke in).

My boyfriend and I are both 15 and have been dating for over a year now. This will be our 2nd Christmas together. He's really into Penn State things. He doesn't want for anything and only has a couple interests. He's not big on sports, but really athletic. I tend to think for every special event I get him something to do with Penn State. I'm a good baker, but I don't want anything too cheesy. He has already gotten my gift, well, at least part of it. I want to give him something really special and from the heart.

How about tickets to a game for the two of you?