Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips

I read so often about wrapping gifts in comics from the Sunday paper, so I wrapped my grandson's gift in comics. It is really cute!

I also want to share how I store my gift wrap. I put it in a 13 gallon trash can I bought just for this. It easily holds 20-24 rolls, which is good because, after Christmas, I take advantage of buying gift wrap rolls at a huge clearance price.

I use brown lunch bags for wrapping baked goods, jars of homemade jelly and small gifts. To decorate the bag, I use glitter stickers. To close the bag, I fold the top of the bag over as if it were a packed lunch, I cover the top with a paper doily and staple the top closed. A gift tag can be placed on the doily.