Christmas Help

I am a 34 year old single mom of 2 daughters ages 11 and 9 and a son that is 3. I am an online student for Medical Assisting and I do not work because I live with and care for my 53 year old disabled mom. My mother lives and pays her rent from her small Social Security check. I am very much struggling to help my kids have a decent Christmas. My mother is terminal and has lymphedema and cellulitus of the legs.

I was wondering if you knew of anyone sponsoring a family for Christmas or where I could get some Christmas help? Anything would be appreciated, thanks and God bless.

By Cindy Mercer

Have you tried The Salvation Army or any of the stores that decorate their displays with Christmas Angels (people's names on an angel hanging from tree)? Any church that has food drives at Christmas time and may be able to pass out a toy to a child. Time to call and contact places to see what can be done before it's too late.