Christmas Help for Teens

I'm desperately trying to find gifts of any style, shape, or form, for 2 boys ages 17 and 13. If anything, I want them to have something to open on Christmas day! Where can I find help?

By thevirtualstork2014

You should ask the local churches for help. You can also ask the social worker or guidance counselor at their school.

The seventeen yr old probably a new phone most kids are in to friends and texting these days. The thirteen is probably just know getting into phones hopefully they are still in sports some new equipment would raise there spirits

it's been 3 years since you posted this question and I do hope you found something.

honestly, sometimes dumpster diving is a great way to find free stuff. I have picked up great stuff, though most of it furniture which probably is not great for kids. But I have had the experience of picking up a nice dresser for instance that i was then able to sell on craigslist for $50! instant Xmas money! So if you have access to a pickup i would recommend driving thru a posh neighborhood before trash day, or a college campus shortly before vacation, and picking up things and trying to resell them.

Also there's the FREE section on craigslist or you could sign up for Freecycle.

on Craigslist you can put a WANTED ad for books - people sadly don't value books anymore and they can be a great gift. Again probalby not thrilling for a teenager but any book that reflects his interests is at least helpful and relevant

beyond that, you are looking at consulting with charity institutions like judy suggested