DecorationsChristmas

Christmas Ornaments Wreath

Vote for this contest contender!

Last year, I bought a bunch of Christmas ornaments at 90% off. This year, I am using those ornaments as decorations for around the house. This is an ornament wreath I made that can be hung indoors or outdoors.

Total Time: 20-30 minutes

1. Wrap copper wire around a bowl to form a circular shape. Cut a little extra as shown in the photo. Repeat this step twice. In the end, you will have 2 circular wires. (If you have a thicker wire gauge, or use a hanger - depending on the weight of your ornaments you might just need 1 circular wire.)
  2. Using pliers, tie the 2 wires together and at the end put a little bit of masking tape so the ornament doesn't slide through.
  3. Using your ornaments of choice (I would recommend plastic or ones that are lightweight and shatterproof) string through the 2 wires.
  4. Ad

5. When you have enough ornaments twist the wires together with pliers.
  6. Now to keep the ornaments in place, use ribbon of your choice (I used white stain ribbon). Apply masking tape to the ribbon and then to the wreath and intertwine and weave the ribbon every 2-3 ornaments so it will stay in place. Repeat until completed.
  7. Ad

8. I used a candy cane with silver trim ribbon (again bought for 90% off last year) to complete the wreath.