Christmas Tree Photos

Category Christmas
This guide contains Christmas tree photos. It is fun to see how other people decorate their Christmas trees. If you are looking for inspiration, maybe someone else has an idea you will love.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

In 2000, I remade some of the older ornaments and then headed for Alaska, sure I would be back way before the 2001 Holiday Season. Then life happened and it was another 10 years till I was where I could have a tree and use the ornaments again.

I got a little tree for $10.00 yesterday and dug them out. It was a bit nostalgic but fun to have a little tree and the ornaments that survived, kind of like me.

It's been a very long 10 years. I have lost my mom, dad, two sisters and a friend. But through the moves, the trials and all the stress, my little ornaments were almost waiting in a box for me to finally open them and let them out to shine.

Today gave me some comfort.

By Sandi/Poor But Proud from Salem , OR

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Our first Christmas in our new home, with our tree. So beautiful and heartwarming.

By Tara D.

Christmas Tree lit at night

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7