Christmas Tree Wreath Homemade Christmas Card
Simple can be just what you want when making greeting cards. This homemade Christmas tree wreath card speaks to the season in simple, elegant terms.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Use basic material to make a gorgeous Christmas card. The focal point of this card is a wreath with some Christmas trees. Add a celebratory message and share Christmas wishes with a family member of friend. This card is sure to make the recipient feel special during the festive season.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one card
- 11 x 5.4 in red cardstock
- 5.2 x 5.2 in white cardstock
- green glitter foam sheet
- left-over piece of red cardstock
- 11 small multi-colored self-adhesive rhinestones
- clear stamp phrase
- clear acrylic block
- black pigment stamp pad
- Christmas-shaped paper punch
- 2 plastic lids: one with a diameter of 4.4"
- clear-drying gel glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Score the 11" x 5.4" red cardstock in half to create a card sized 5.4" x 5.4".
- With the fold at the top, centre and glue the white cardstock to the front of the card.
- Place the 4.4" plastic lid onto the foam sheet and trace all around it. Cut the circle out.
- Place and centre the 2.3" plastic lid onto the foam circle and trace all around it. Cut out the inner circle to make the base for the wreath.
- Glue the wreath to the front of the card.
- Draw a bow onto a piece of left-over red cardstock and cut it out.
- Punch nine trees from the red cardstock.
- Glue the bow and trees to the wreath.
- Press the clear stamp phrase onto the acrylic block and cover it with the black ink.
- Transfer the phrase onto the red bow.
- Add a small rhinestone to the top of each tree.