Coastal Beach Ornaments
Here is a small way to bring my love for the beach into my home displayed in a glass or plastic ornament. This project can be used as everyday decor or for the holidays. Here's how!
Total Time: 30 min.
- glass or plastic 4 inch clear ornaments
- tiny shells
- ornament holders (optional)
- Remove caps from ornaments.
- Place funnel in ornament hole. Pour in about 1/4 cup of sand.
- Add mini shells 4 to 6. Place cap back on.
- Embellish. You can add larger shells to the outside of the ornaments. Tie a bow around the cap, or add a other decorative bits.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!