Coffee Wedding Gift
Do away with the wrapping paper for a more eco-friendly present.
Total Time: After the shopping - it only took about 15 minutes.
Yield: I made 2 with 4 placemats per gift.
- 4 nested coffee cups ($12.00)
- 8 bamboo placemats ($ 8.00)
- 1 & 1 coffee can and tea container ($5.00 ea)
- 12(3) strings raffia ($1.00)
- 2 small paper plates ($.10)
- 4 pieces tape ($.10)
- Make small paper plates into bowls by tracing the bottoms of the cup holder and or the bottoms of cans. Cut slits up to the line circle. Fold up the tabs on plate.
- Put items on plate and curl mats around the items. Tie with raffia. Tie from the bottom to top and side to side with raffia.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!